DWD has been proudly serving Alberta since 2006. In this time, we have expanded and developed a large, varied fleet, which enables us to do a wide variety of work in the construction industry.
DWD has had the ability and the man power to grow over the past couple of years, and have been able to take on larger jobs. Some of the jobs include working in the transmission line industry, from Medicine Hat to Pincher Creek, and as far as Hardesty. These jobs included building access roads and approaches, fencing and gates, and land reclamation such as seeding spraying, and civil works.
DWD has been involved in the oil and gas industry, especially utilizing our gravel truck services. In addition to these larger-scale projects, we take pride in serving our community locally by excavating foundations, private septic systems to larger commercial septic systems.
Why DW Dirtworks?
- Stable, long-term relationships with customers and contractors
- Honest, service-oriented management and team
- SECOR certified
- Licensed septic installer
- Member of AOWMA
- Large fleet including excavators, skid steers and gravel trucks
- Extensive experience working with the energy sector developing access and reclamation.